Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Destroyed, damn you midsems!

Again, to hold the front! Emotions arose all of a sudden. Nothing is good, everything bad( specially the elective GT)..... Somehow after getting over thru intern tension; life is not gud at all......

Retrospecting the days of school where we actually study & had a gud environment; there was a dream cherished in our eyes. But what all remains is "their ashes". ( god help the phoenix arose from it). Now what remains in my eyes is sleep & agression.

Couple of days back! discussing with Monty; we were actually wondering what all we have gained till now! (....lest leave this crap; its same old boring story ). Although, we finally landed abt. discussing our latest crush. The most co-incidental part of it that we both have some attachments with the same homophone .

Well, my event in Congizance-2007 went well; though my personal experience for future is that I wont hold any post of coordinator in future! Bad part of it was that I cudn't participate in any of the events!
Although, during CHAOS( @Cognizance )! I was able to rejuvenate myslef by watching the semis b/w 2 DU teams & the finals: Rev v/s Elite .
In nuke; Elite gave a major blow to Rev( I remember that one of the round lasted for approx. 6 seconds only) ; but somehow(in inferno & d2) Revs were able to regain their position as defending champion. The match finished at 12:45 a.m.

A week after Cognizance we had our sucking midsems..... Now everybody knows abt. it . I think the Profs. here are waiting for moments to take life out of us! TS are over now with just 11 hrs. of sleep in 2 days! ( I am sure this wont be fruitful ).......

The only good things which remaining in my life is watching Friends & playing Billiards.

No comments: