Sunday, January 07, 2007

3rd yr. 2nd sem.

Quite a predicament for me! Waking up at 7:15 a.m & running to MCA dept. for GT class; cold out here ......... its so cold that I cant even think of! Well start of this sem is not quite interesting for me. Morning electives is making life more cumbersome. Chang of room is yet another change for me.

Recently, me & yuti back off from goin in New Wing, & finnaly it resulted in collapse of others' plans.

Last sem was quite a pain-stacker; yet able to grab 5A's & 1C+. with SGPA 8.75 (touchwood). Leaving acads apart, news of Her's marriage was a bolt form blue; & if u hav frnds like Monty * Gola who would make u sad at heart by singing it thru out the bhawan, who else needs to take care of.............. God,tell them to empathise with me.

Still not able to grab an intern!

No comments: