Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Goldman hit me hard

A few of my frnds. r aware of how i managed to get selected in Goldman interns' written test. Well that wasn't all where it ended.GD & INV were waiting for a hunt. Well just ontime preparation wasnt fruitful for me. In GD candidates started yellin( ---it reminded me of my first GD ever at Air Force Base Station, Varanasi----------), somehow I managed to put forward som pts. but i wasn't able to hav concrete thoughts.

After getting kicked out I realised that something is probably missing in my personality, may b outspokeness or extrovert. These crap r a lot of tension for me. I dont know whether these things r of great concern or not but certainly I find myself a loser at frequent occasions.

I wil try to pay heed to Pb's advice that "------its all abt. acting."...............................

No comments: