Thursday, August 17, 2006

Way on to 3rd yr.

This july giving start to 3rd yr. that same old profs. & electronics is not letting me free.That same old crap ,tuts,lecs...........
Moreover, dean(of our collg.) here is quite free, cheking each canteen that parathas r not being made & patrolling in collg. in midnight. Fu**in administration here needs no introduction.

Although ,things r quite goin cool & i hav started learning Guitar. Well that was fun for first 2 turns after which it is a bit of burden.

Lastly, only through my efforts & a bit of Bish. i was able to complete my summ. proj. As usual , batsa(my proj. partner) goes with easy part of preparing report(which he hasnt started till now, 'hope he does').

Sometime i feel much lonely. Also my tastes hav become tasteless. As in , i stopped watchin movies & my favourite 'Frnds'. May b its a transition period

As usual , no success in gettiin over som fairer sex. Lets hope for best .

Well, from now onwards i will try to work more hard so as to enlighten my career, without ane disturbances.

No comments: